These Golden Circle Pineapple Pastries are a perfect snack or dessert that combines the flavours of our beautiful pineapple and our orange juice on soft, fluffy pastry. The glaze adds a sweet juicy burst of flavour making this a more-ish recipe your family will love!
- Take the puff pastry sheet and cut into 4 squares
- Spread 1 tsp of apricot jam on each slice then top with a Golden Circle Pineapple Slice
- Fold the edges of the pastry to create a raised edge, then pop into a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius
- Whilst the pastries in the oven, make the glaze by combing the icing sugar and juice and mixing until smooth.
- Take the pastries out of the oven, top with the glaze and serve whilst hot.
Want to see more recipes?
Go to recipes home